Sunday, February 9, 2014

There are those days

Everyone has bad days.  Today is just one of those days for me.  I can't really explain it, its just that kinda day where I want to eat dinner, take my pills and go to bed.  It feels like 10 am, even though its after 3 pm.  At least things are moving along. 


I don't feel like working out, but my body needs to.  I started knitting a sweater yesterday and unraveled it today.  A lot of knitters call that "frogging".  I think that word sounds funny, so I like to use "unravel".  I'm not very motivated, yet I managed to organize all my vehicle mileage for my taxes. 


I'm worried about my sister and her last month and a half of her pregnancy.  I'm excited but scared.  I'm so worried that something bad will happen to her.  This is her second child but she has had a few complications. 


I also just wish my life was back to normal.  I want to go backwards in time and just be how I was before I got sick.  I'm sure that's a common feeling for those battling a major illness, but it just sucks.  I want to go back to work.  I want to be normal (what I thought was normal for me). 


I just needed to vent.  I am sure I will be in a better mood tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment