Friday, July 31, 2015

Ahh the end of the month! Craziness Ensues

Yep, you got me two days in a row.  Not that anyone is reading (seriously, if you read this, please leave me a comment and let me know!)


Trying to grow my business, I have started a postcard mailing featuring some of my best recipes.  I bought some extras, too, to send to ones I want to add or to leave when I door knock.  Yes, I door knock.  I am a proud door knocker and I will be doing it today, and soon.


August's postcard is a recipe for my gingerbread cookies.  August's enewsletter is a recipe for Cherry Walnut coffee cake.  September's postcard will be for Cherry-Walnut Coffee cake and the enewsletter I haven't decided yet.  I need to coordinate them to be the same...will do that for October.


Man, I have a lot to do today, but I really wanted to share a few pictures I took this morning of our lovely fairgrounds---




Sometimes (even when its crazy) you need to stop and appreciate the finer, simpler things in life.  I had to include the pic of Frank from the other day, too.  That was also taken at the fairgrounds...he's always looking for something there!

No comments:

Post a Comment