Thursday, July 30, 2015

Wow I've forgotten to blog all summer

I'm sorry about that.
I've been busy, and it hasn't been easy.
Back at work, with a great company, and I have been hitting the pavement (literally), trying to find clients interested in buying/selling real estate.


Real estate is filled with highs and lows, for all parties involved.  I feel sometimes like I am on a roller coaster of a ride, yesterday I was worried, today the worry got worse, but now I'm at a point that we had some small happy bumps and that it will work out.  The feelings as an agent are ridiculous.  I know I shouldn't take it to heart, but I can't.  I work so hard and want my clients to get their best deal/home/sale that it becomes too emotional for me.  Maybe men have it easier in real estate in that aspect, I don't know.  I am so emotional for my clients it really isn't good for me.
However, typing this and getting my feelings out is helping.  This five minutes today of venting that I'm worried and want everything to go smoothly and that I need more clients is actually helping me get through the rest of the day.  Gosh, I love real estate, but when you were forced to take a break, you kinda forget the highs and lows that come with the job.  I need to keep it a bit less emotional, though.


I can work on that, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment