Thursday, May 14, 2015

Trying to get back to living

Yep, I'm trying to get back to the grind of blogging about living again.  I've been so depressed, hateful and resentful about food and the ridiculous allergies and itchy skin that yesterday I realized its not helping.  The attitude has got to go, because I am alive, working, and I have my family, dog, and the love of my life with me.  I won't give up on wheat totally, though.  I decided to indulge a small amount once a week until I am no longer allergic!  I will train my body to resist the release of histamines after wheat!  (big smile here).


Life is too short, right?  I'm just happy to be alive and share my world with anyone that wants to read it.  I have big plans and I'm not going to let another illness or health issue get in my way.  I will heal and I will be better soon.  God has big plans for me.


Today is a day I have been looking forward to all week.  I get to have lunch with an old dear friend, Sonda.  We both worked at the same real estate office many years back.  She is just who I need to help give me strength today.  I can't wait to see her, and I even have a lunch meal plan in place on what to order! 
Then, this afternoon, my sister K and I are meeting with some people at our church about forming a cancer support group/ministry.  I feel like this is part of the plan.  I know I say this a lot to people and probably on here, but I promised God the day I found out I had leukemia that I would make a difference.  I made a promise and I plan to keep it.  I've been trying, but sometimes I let lazy get in the way, and I cannot do that anymore.  Today, K and I make a difference together!







No comments:

Post a Comment